Philips Adult Smart Pads II (for FRx)
- Adult Pads for Philips FRx AED.
- Use Pediatric Key for Child/Infant patients
- 2-Year Expiration Date
- Pads are packaged in a plastic case
- Pad Plug Can Connect to Philips ALS Defibrillators when EMS arrives
Note: we track the expiration date of these and batteries and will let you know when they are about to expire. This is a free service.
Philips Infant/Child Key (for FRx)
The Infant/Child key turns the FRx defibrillator into a pediatric defibrillator (AED) by adjusting the voice instructions and decreasing defibrillation therapy to treat infants and children. The same set of pads works for adults, children (1-8 years of age or 55 pounds or less) and infants (0-1 years of age).
- Eliminates the need for separate adult and pediatric pads and therefore reduces ongoing pad maintenance.