FROST* (First Responder On Scene Training)
This is Core's own Emergency Medical Response Course. Developed by a working 911 EMT, this training is a 1- or 2-day course in how to react and what to do when you are the first on-scene at a medical event. The program is designed to provide non-EMS responders more depth and exposure to standard first aid training topics and to provide richer and more advanced training. It meets and exceeds workplace first aid training requirements and satisfies the desire to learn more than just basic first aid without the time associated with EMS provider training and certification.
We've taught this course to managers at a large community center, CFRs, corporations and others and received great reviews.
This course includes training in (and may be modified at client's request):
- CPR/AED training (nationally certifying CPR provided)
- How to use Stop-the-Bleed (tourniquet, hemostatic clotting agents like QuikClot or Celox
- First Aid
- When to move patient
- Scene Safety
- Slip and Fall
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Overdoses and Narcan (Naloxone) Administration
- Overview of Supplies
- What to do before, during and after the emergency
- and more
- Please call us at 212-873-0105 or email us at email@example.com for further information and pricing.