MORE AND MORE AND MORE POCKETS, HOLDERS, COMPARTMENTS AND IT’S A BACKPACK TOO!
The Fluid-Resistant Professional Trauma Bag has been adapted from the best selling, standard professional trauma bag (see our 10-110 bag) for those seeking a washable bag that will stand up to heavy use. Made with a heavy duty, washable, fluid-resistant tarpaulin that will stand up to the elements. High stress points have been cross stitched and bar tacked to increase strength when the bag is fully loaded. High visibility, reflective pull tabs give the rescuer easy access to the compartments, even at night. The tuck-away backpack harness allows for multiple carrying options and a gel foam padded shoulder strap for increased comfort. In addition to the standard features, this premium bag features a pull out kneeling pad for the rescuer to use while working on a patient as well as a replaceable bottom. Standard features: heavy duty, washable, fluid-resistant, tarpaulin; Gel foam padded shoulder strap for increased comfort; High stress points reinforced with bar tack and cross stitching; Highly visible, reflective pull tabs and reflective trim; metal, black nickel hardware; heavy duty, over sized zippers. Front pocket with elastic loops and pouches, external, easy-access top pocket, two, external side pockets, internal compartment with removable dividers and zippered see-through pouch, tuck-away backpack harness allows for multiple carrying options. Replaceable bottom increases longevity. Pull out kneeling pad increases rescuer comfort.
17.5" x 13" x 10" 5 lbs.
- Replaceable bottoms
- Durable dual-density structural foam and heavy duty construction
- Front pocket with elastic loops and pouches
- Top pocket has easy access to contents
- Large center compartment has changeable dividers so you can customize interior
- Tuck-away backpack straps
- Carrying handles and shoulder strap
- Dimensions 17.5"x13"x10" Weight 5 lbs.
- Reflective strips on four sides make this bag distinctive and visible from a distance
- This item SHIPS FREE!