Core Medical Systems has been in business since 2008. We pride ourselves on our customer services and should you have a question, problem or comment, we welcome your input at (212) 873-0105(212) 873-0105 or by email to [email protected]
Returns and Refunds
Core Medical Systems will refund your purchase, within two weeks of purchase, if the item is returned to us in the original condition and original packing as it was sent out. You must obtain an RMA from us prior to returning an item and the return shipment cost is the responsibility of the purchaser. Medical Equipment that is regulated by the FDA is not refundable or returnable. This includes but is not limited to: Automated External Defibrillators, AED pads and batteries.
Orders may be cancelled before they ship. After they ship, they will be treated as a return according to the policies on this page.
These are Core Medical Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the CoreMedicalSystems.com website.
- There is a 14 day return policy.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Core Medical Customer Service by email at [email protected] or by calling (212) 873-0105(212) 873-0105. This RMA must be obtained within 14 days of shipping and product must be received by Core Medical 14 days after that for a refund.
- After 21 days, all sales are considered final
- Any return for a refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Certain FDA medical products such as AEDs may not be refunded by Core Medical. Please call us before you purchase one of these items.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from CoreMedicalSystems.com
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Quantity Purchases
While Core Medical is more than happy to fill your order for a quantity of eight (8) or more of any given item in our inventory on a single purchase order, please understand that an order of that size, once purchase is completed, is automatically non-refundable.
Final Sales: Return Policy
- No Refunds
- No Exchanges
- No Replacements
- No Returns