This is undoubtedly the ‘best first aid kit anywhere’. It is loaded with items you won’t find in other kits, but which may be needed. Remember the rule: “If you don’t have it, you’ll probably need it.” We make these kits ourselves and add to them when we find items that will help in an emergency.
First Aid supplies include:
- The usual assortment of smaller bandages, aspirin and non- aspirin. But then there are:
- Knuckle Bandages
- Finger Tip Bandages
- Butterfly Bandages to close a wound
- 4″x4″ Sterile Gauze
- 3″x3″ Sterile Gauze
- 2″x2″ Sterile Gauze
- ABD Pad (5″x9″) for larger wounds
- 2nd Skin Pads (2)- to keep burns sterile and moist–!
- T-Ring Finger/Toe Tourniquet-ONLY IN OUR KIT
- Oval Eye Pads to protect the eyes
- Dent Temp in case you lose a filling
- Rescue Blanket to maintain body heat
- Burn Cream to soothe a burn
- Extra Large Bandages (2″x4″) to cover larger scrapes
- Large assortment of smaller bandages
- Hydrocortisone Cream for itch
- Sea Sick Pills
- Antibiotic Ointment packs
- Anti Histamine pills
- Instant Cold Compress to cool and reduce a bruise
- Q-Tips to clean small spaces
- EMS Shears
- Sting Relief Wipes for jelly fish and stinging insects
- Moleskin Pads for blisters
- Thermometer to check for fever
- Tongue Depressor
- Waterproof Tape to make sure a bandage stays on
- Gloves to protect the rescuer
- BZK antiseptic wipes
- Alcohol pads for disinfecting
- and more.
This kit features:
- Semi Rigid Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Weighs in at under 2 lbs.
- Easy to store. Takes up little room but packs a lot of healing and first aid
Available with Quik Clot, a hemostatic clotting agent for serious (arterial) bleeding. The chemicals in Quik Clot
quickly help clot the blood and stop bleeding. Do not remove from the wound yourself. Have it done at the ED.
This kit packs a lot of healing for just $130, $18 additional with QuikClot.
Compare to kits costing $180 and more. Shipped for free!
Items in the kit often change as we upgrade it and may differ from the description above.