The Zoll AED Plus with CPR-D pads provides feedback to the rescuer in verbal and visual form. Prompts will say harder, faster, good compressions and help the rescuer to provide optimal CPR to the patient. And the CPR-D pads have a shelf life of 5 years…the longest of any pad available.
- Brand New Zoll AED Plus (with AED Cover)
- 7-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- CPR-D Padz-Adult-1 Set
- Duracel Lithium Batteries (10 in a sleeve)
- Zoll AED Plus Demo Set-Up CD
- Zoll AED Plus Operator’s Guide
- Free Zoll AED Plus Soft Carrying Case
- Free Medical Prescription/Authorizations
- Free Core Medical CPR/AED Rescue Kit
- Free Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
- Free Tracking and Notification on Pads, Batteries and Protocols
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But nearly all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That’s not smart, and it’s certainly not help.
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
The AED Plus is now available as a fully automatic AED.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That’s why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- ZOLL AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro™
- Able to follow Guidelines 2010