- Easy to install
- Make sure you write the date installed and expire date (add 4 years to the install date) JJB
- Free Shipping
Philips Infant/Child Key (for FRx)
The Infant/Child key turns the FRx defibrillator into a pediatric defibrillator (AED) by adjusting the voice instructions and decreasing defibrillation therapy to treat infants and children. The same set of pads works for adults, children (1-8 years of age or 55 pounds or less) and infants (0-1 years of age).
- Eliminates the need for separate adult and pediatric pads and therefore reduces ongoing pad maintenance
- FREE Shipping on this Item
- Adult Pads for Philips FRx AED.
- Use Pediatric Key for Child/Infant patients
- 2-Year Expiration Date
- Pads are packaged in a plastic case
- Pad Plug Can Connect to Philips ALS Defibrillators when EMS arrives
Keep your AED safe and free from water and moisture with this case. It has room to for the Core CPR Rescue kit as well.
FREE Shipping on this item.
Philips FRx Case
This case protects your Philips FRx and has room for a standby battery and Infant/Child Key. Includes EMS Shears. Free Shipping